Sunday, August 12, 2018

Gucci Mane - Met Gala


Artist:  Gucci Mane feat. Offset
Song: Met Gala
Album: Droptopwop (2017)
Genre: Rap, Hip Hop
Language: Strong

As a fan of Gucci's work, I feel like it's a decent time to throw one of his songs back up here again, epseically since this is 15 hours late in going live, haha

The way this video is edited at times makes it really hard to watch, it's super trippy.  I'm a fan of the style, it's just difficult to keep track of anything since the image looks like it's bleeding into other images left and right.  I watched through the whole thing to see if I could catch a glimpse of his house arrest anklet, because most of his videos that were filmed in his house were done when he was under house arrest.  Couldn't spot it though, so that probably means it was filmed after.

Super solid beat though, and Offset taking the first half of the song gives us a really strong start.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment