Monday, August 6, 2018

Halestorm - I Miss The Misery


Band: Halestorm
Song: I Miss The Misery
Album: The Strange Case Of... (2012)
Genre: Rock

I was reminded yesterday of Halestorm and what a great band they are.  While I'm not a super huge fan of their cover albums they've put out (although there's some solid songs on them), the other songs I've heard have just been great.  I also just learned they put out a new album 2 weeks ago, so that's amazing.

I'm gonna have to convince my band's singer to cover one of Halestorm's songs, that'd be an absolute blast.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Noah - you've made my day/week. After my comment on the Joan Jett post, you said Lzzy Hale is 100% fantastic. (She's the favorite singer of my fictional detective, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could make your day/week! She is a fantastic vocalist to chose for your fictional detective

      Delete