Sunday, August 5, 2018

Joan Jett and The Blackhearts - I Love Rock N' Roll


Band: Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
Song: I Love Rock N' Roll
Album: I Love Rock N' Roll (1981)
Genre: Rock

We played this song last night and it was a blast.  I suppose this means I've finally sold out, but I made $30 for having a blast of an evening, which paid to fill back up my gas tank and wash laundry, so I feel like I'm the one coming out ahead here.

The crowd was super responsive though, 10/10 would play aggressive rock and classic rock for them again.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Why is Joan Jett selling out? She is one of THE rock gals that can really sing. Favourite is Lzzy Hale, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not wrong at all, but I'm sure this song hits the list of songs my dad got tired of hearing when working with bar bands, so it would hit his sellout meter a little, haha
      Lzzy Hale is fantastic though, 100% for sure

      Delete