Saturday, December 30, 2017

Powerman 5000 - Sid Vicious In A Dress


Band:  Powerman 5000
Song:  Sid Vicious In A Dress
Album:  New Wave (2017)
Genre:  Industrial, Nu-Metal
Language:  Strong

When I planned on posting this I had really intended to listen to the entirety of this album by now.  Like, the songs I've heard so far were really sweet, and I wanted to give y'all the "review" of the rest of the album.

Nah though, I suppose I'll just have to drop this track on ya.  This one, compared to the one I posted near the end of November, is a lot more like their original sound.  Very driving and industrial, but also keeping with their more modern tone.

Video's pretty fun to watch too, ya know?  Have fun y'all.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment