Thursday, December 14, 2017

Kendrick Lamar - Backseat Freestyle


Artist:  Kendrick Lamar
Song:  Backseat Freestyle
Album:  good kid, m.A.A.d. city (2012)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Now here's an artist that surprises me a lot less than the other two.  When DAMN. came out this year I was super stoked about it.  We listened to it at work, I listened to it whenever I was driving, it was an all around great time.  Kendrick solidly earned spot #3.

I also finally decided to hit up his other music outside of the hits I had decided I liked already.  All in all I feel like I haven't hit my stride when it comes to Kendrick yet.  I love his aggressive music and his "hood" songs, but he also has the mature side that I can't get into as much.  I'm sure once I manage to get past my absurd fascination with ghetto rap I'll enjoy him a lot more.

Till then though, here's one of his more ghetto songs, haha



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment