Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill


Artist:  Ed Sheeran
Song:  Castle On The Hill
Album:  Divide (2017)
Genre:  Pop Acoustic

Firstly, screw you Ed, you stole my look.  I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, so I lay claim to red t-shirt with black shirt over top.  It's literally like, my personal logo.  Jerk.

But yeah, as I've mentioned before I'm a little peeved that Ed Sheeran is as good as he is.  I even went through some of his older music and, while some of his first albums are a little off, I still can enjoy it to a point.  I've heard a lot of his music recently cause at school we were listening to a top 40 station.  Him, Taylor Swift, and some others.  It's made me appreciate him more though, cause I still have enjoyed his.

If you haven'y heard this song you're probably under a sort of rock.  I thought I hadn't cause I didn't recognize the name, but then as soon as it started I realized I'd heard it a lot.  Still nice though, so there's that.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment