Sunday, December 10, 2017

Lil Pump - Boss


Artist:  Lil Pump
Song:  Boss
Album:  Boss (single, 2017)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

A lot of people have jokingly referred to Lil Pump as the "savior of Hip Hop" for a little while now.  The more I've thought of that as a joke though, the more I've started to take it seriously.  Like, while he isn't super creative lyrically, his flow is really solid.  And his beats are fantastic lo-fi Hip Hop.  The production, outside of the intentionally peaking bass, is stuff I like a lot.  Honestly I don't even mind that too much either, it's a stylistic choice that I can kinda get behind.

All in all Lil Pump has slowly become a guy I've been getting into more recently.  Check out some of his stuff, as long as he doesn't die before he turns 18 I think he's gonna do great things for music.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment