Saturday, December 23, 2017

Andrew Huang - You Make Winter Warm


Artist:  Andrew Huang feat. Dusty Lima
Song:  You Make Winter Warm
Album:  You Make Winter Warm (single, 2017)
Genre:  Christmas

Remember that guy I posted a couple weeks ago that took apart Closer by The Chainsmokers?  Well he makes music too btw, not just analize what other people have going on.

I guess he did this last year too, but he partnered with Klick to make this wonderful little Christmas ditty.  It's a fun kickoff to Christmas stuff though, ya know?  I figure it's a good plan to kick off the holiday music earlier than I had intended.  DMX yesterday, and my favorite Christmas song that was released this year tomorrow.

Stay tuned all, it's lit.


follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment