Saturday, December 9, 2017

New Release: War Of Ages - Creator


Band:  War Of Ages
Song:  Creator
Album:  Alpha
Genre:  Metalcore

So last night I was at War Of Ages CD release show.  Freaking bomb show, got kicked in the face and hyperextended my arm a little.  Also got a nifty CD out of it, and was in the new video (maybe)!

All in all it was a really good show.  The music on this album is just so good, I'm really looking forward digging into it more than I have already.  It's a really great musical direction for them to go, it's a really solid sound that I wasn't expecting them to come out with at all.  There's actually some really brutal tracks too.

[Edit 12-31-17:  They've finally put out the video for this one.  My teacher is Leroy's (the singer) sister so she was telling me about the filming of this video.  She did all the blacklight makeup in the video and apparently they were filming till like, 3am.  Good times though, cause it looks really nifty, yeah?]



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment