Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Cannibal Corpse - Kill Or Become


Band:  Cannibal Corpse
Song:  Kill Or Become
Album:  A Skeletal Domain (2014)
Genre:  Death Metal
Language:  Strong

Have y'all seen Bright?  If you haven't, you really should.  It's such a fun movie.

One of my favorite funny moments they had though was when Jakoby turned on the radio and it played Cannibal Corpse's song Hammer Smashed Face.  At least I'm like, 99% sure that's the song they played, it sounded like the one held out "You".  I was tickled when I heard it.

Can't share that song with ya though, cause I already posted it.  The good news?  I'm here with another great tune from ol' CC, Kill Or Become.

Also I just saw they put out a new album, so I'm gonna have to look into that.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment