Friday, December 29, 2017

Post Malone - I Fall Apart


Artist:  Post Malone
Song:  I Fall Apart
Album:  Stoney (2016)
Genre:  R&B
Language:  Strong

So there's this girl at school who loves Post Malone.  He's on her snap story, he's on her facebook, and if she had a Twitter I'm sure he'd be there too.  I got her for our secret Santa that we did and I actually found a Post Malone prayer candle on Etsy.  It was a very good time.

But yeah, cause of stuff like that, as I may have mentioned before, I've started to listen to this dude a little more.  I'm not a super huge fan of Stoney as a whole album, but I'm a heg fan of his newer singles so far.  We'll see how mister Malone continues his career.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment