Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Eminem - Walk On Water


Artist:  Eminem feat. Beyoncé
Song:  Walk On Water
Album:  Walk On Water (Single, 2017)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

So I did my Spotify wrap up for the year that tells me how much music I listened to and what my general top stuff is.

I'm sure none of you are surprised to hear that my top genre is Alt Metal.  I thought it'd be Nu-Metal, but the genre lines between the two are so blurred I guess it's a horse apiece.

Strangely though, there were no bands of that genre in my top 5 artists for 2017.

Because of this, I've decided to count down with y'all the top peeps I had.

Let's be honest here, I have no idea at all how Eminem managed to claim the 5th spot.  I don't think I listened to him enough to rank that high, but apparently when I listened to a couple of his albums earlier this year it was enough.  Eh, what timing though since he just released a rather nice song with Beyoncé.  Check it out, it's honestly rather nice.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment