Friday, December 1, 2017

Cavalera Conspiracy - Killing Inside


Band:  Cavalera Conspiracy
Song:  Killing Inside
Album:  Blunt Force Trauma (2011)
Genre:  Death Metal

I was watching a movie the other day called "The Devil's Candy".  It's a horror movie about a painter that loves Metal music.  I don't want to blow any of the plot, but I heavily recommend you watch it.  It's not only a decent horror flick, it's also a fun family struggles movie.  I loved that it managed to source out real bands too.  A lot of the time when movies need a metal soundtrack they hit up a really small time metal band.  This movie decided to pull out the stops and got some songs from a lot of bands I'd actually heard of before.  There was even a Metallica song in the credits.

The thing that made me actually look at what was in the soundtrack though was this song.  It was so stereotypically "Metal" that I just had to know what it was.  The song is a beautiful thing really.  Max Cavalera is the king of kinda dumb but still really heavy Metal tunes.  It's worth checking into.

But for real, the movie is fantastic thing, well worth the watch.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment