Saturday, December 16, 2017

Demon Hunter - Beheaded


Band:  Demon Hunter
Song:  beheaded
Album:  Summer Of Darkness (2004)
Genre:  Metalcore

I have absolutely zero rights to be surprised that this was my top artist, and I'm gonna guess y'all probably aren't too surprised either.  Last year my all time favorite band Demon Hunter released a new album, so you'd better believe that I listened to that more than I should have.

The album was honestly everything I could probably want in one of their albums, but instead of sharing a track off of that I'm gonna hit you with an old school track.  While they may have a nice polished sound now, back in the day they were just a fantastically harsh sounding band that was really in tune with the sound of the era.

Hope ya like it, Summer Of darkness is one of my favorite albums.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment