Monday, December 4, 2017

Oh Wonder - Drive


Band:  Oh Wonder
Song:  Drive
Album:  Oh Wonder (2015)
Genre:  Indie Pop, PBR&B

So this is a nifty little band I came across while at school the other day.  I was minding my own business just cutting up some hair when I decided to take a break and look at the video that was playing.  We had shuffled a playlist on YouTube of this band a few days before, so I was vaguely familiar with the song already.  I had noticed some weird stuff going down in the video though, hence taking time to watch it.

The music is fairly typical of the genre I feel, but that doesn't take away from like, their talent or anything.  These two are clearly very good at throwing these songs together.  It's a very smoothly produced piece.

Watch the video though, that's the best part of the song.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment