Monday, December 25, 2017

Bad Religion - O Come O Come Emmanuel


Band:  Bad Religion
Song:  O Come O Come Emmanuel
Album:  Christmas Songs (2013)
Genre:  Punk Rock, Christmas

For Christmas itself I feel it's only appropriate that I share the best Christmas music I've found to date.

It's not often that a band manages to throw together a Christmas album without actually sacrificing their natural sound, but Bad Religion managed to do it well.  All less that 30 minutes of the album is a wonderful mess of classic Punk sounds that just make me happy, ya know?

They hit like 5 or 6 different classics, but this was one of my favorites.

Merry Christmas all, hope it's a good one.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment