Friday, December 22, 2017

DMX - Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer


Artist:  DMX
Song:  Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer
Album:  Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer (2017)
Genre:  Rap, Christmas

So I know this isn't actually a new song.  I remember when this video originally surfaced and it was my favorite thing.  This seems like they took the audio from that and slapped it on a new beat.  I love it cause I'm a pretty big fan of DMX, but it bums me out that his label, manager, producers, or whatever combination there, is doing this to him.  Maybe he's selling out to get bail money, I don't know.

Song's fun though, decent addition to whatever "weird Christmas music" playlist you might run.


follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment