Monday, December 18, 2017

Pig Destroyer - Sheet Metal Girl


Band:  Pig Destroyer
Song:  Sheet Metal Girl
Album:  Prowler In The Yard (2001)
Genre:  Grindcore
Bandcamp:  pigdestroyer.bandcamp.com

One of the icons of Grindcore, the wall of noise that is Pig Destroyer fits rather well into my current mood.  Up until I did that Grind theme in May though I don't think I'd actually heard their music before.  At the time I wasn't super sure why I had avoided them, but the more I actually looked at their lyrics the more I realized why, haha

Honestly the only way to listen to Grindcore is to totally ignore whatever the words are.  These dudes say some awful things in their little 1 to 2 minute song windows doncha know.

Enjoy though, Christmas is coming and all that.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment