Friday, December 8, 2017

Marilyn Manson - mOBSCENE


Artist:  Marilyn Manson
Song:  mOBSCENE
Album:  Golden Age Of Grotesque (2003)
Genre:  Industrial
Language:  Strong

One of my favorite Manson albums right here, I feel like it had some of his best songs on it.  I hadn't heard of most any of them until I had bought the album, but having listened to it compared to some of his other albums it really stands up rather strong.

Some of his stuff he didn't have a full band exactly, which I feel like didn't come across as well as it could have.  The album is a little more produced than some of his others works, so score, right?  Sounds a little like Rob Zombie at times though, I don't know if that was purposeful or not.

Fun tunes are fun though, right?  Check it out and have a good time.  Or as good as you can with the kind of dude Manson is.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment