Friday, December 15, 2017

Gucci Mane - We Ride


Artist:  Gucci Man3 feat. Monica
Song:  We Ride
Album:  Mr Davis
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Not at all surprised that Gucce hit the #2 spot.  I first started in with his music last year around this time, and I managed to keep going strong with all his stuff up till like, August.  The face that this dude wasn't my #1 is almost a bigger surprise than Eminem hitting the list at all.

Gucci.  I'm just so happy with what he's doing.  All the albums he's put out since prison have been really freaking solid.  Like, there's a couple tracks here and there that I don't care for as much, but each release has just gotten stronger and stronger.

I opted to pick a song from his album that dropped on October 13th to share since it seemed appropriate to me.  I was gonna go with one of his hood tracks, but as I listened through the album it seemed like this was just an all around better song than the one I picked.  Whole thing's pretty good though, so peep that if you like Rap.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment