Thursday, December 21, 2017

Party Cannon - Everyone Is Still Dead To Me


Band:  Party Cannon
Song:  Everyone Is Still Dead To Me
Album:  Perverse Party Platter
Genre:  Slam Death
Language:  Strong

The main band that got me into Grindcore wasn't even a Grind band at all, it was a Slam Death band called Party Cannon.  I'm sure that came as a shock considering the post is titled that, but whatevs.

The bonus to this delightful little band is that they just put out new material!  This song is like, 3 weeks old?  News to me too honestly, I was ready to pull out a song from the first album that I was a fan of.  This album feels solid though, I dig it.  It's not really a different sound for them, it keeps the same "light hearted" tone with their interlude bits, but the fun Slam Death elements are all still there too.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment