Sunday, December 31, 2017

Slipknot - Everything Ends


Band:  Slipknot
Song:  Everything Ends
Album:  Iowa (2001)
Genre:  Nu-Metal
Language:  Strong

In the spirit of everything ending, I'd like to put in a vote for the snow to chill out a bit.  As some of you may be aware, I live in Erie, PA.  You may have heard of us recently as the city that got almost 5 feet of snow on Christmas.  It's pretty cool, we just got hit with another snow warning as of writing this post, which is active until 4 AM on the 31st.  We're probably about to get another foot of snow, no biggie.

David Wolter - "Today's snowfall of 12.2" means #Erie has seen 83.8" since Christmas Eve. That is more than the entire 2016/2017 season (78.6"). The total for the month is now at 120.8." In a typical December we average 27.5." #Snowmageddon"

There ya go, some fun stats for ya.

But yeah, end of the year, right?  The time when you leave all kinds of things in the back in 2017 so you can move on and mature.  You know, the good 'ol resolution stuff.  Y'all have anything?

Personally I've never been a huge fan of resolutions.  They're mostly just self serving things to make you look good in January on Facebook, but that's about it.  I'd rather make sweeping statements like "I'm gonna lose some weight" instead of "I'm gonna go to the gym 3 times a week this year".  It's more realistic.

But yeah, don't let me crap on your parade, have fun!  It's party day after all, turn up.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment