Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Puig Destroyer - Batflip


Band:  Puig Destroyer
Song:  Batflip
Album:  Puig Destroyer
Genre:  Grindcore
Language:  Strong
Bandcamp:  puigdestroyer.bandcamp.com

I feel remiss to mention Pig Destroyer again without bringing up the band that helped get me into Grindcore in the first place.

I was but a wee lad in the realm of actually knowing about Metal (about 3 years ago), and a friend of mine sent me a link to these guys' music.  They thought I would like it, and I did not.

BUT THEY HAVE A GIMMICK.

Puig Destroyer is the only baseball themed Grindcore band in the world.  Well maybe not the world, but they're the only one I know of at least.  I like them now though, and that's what counts, right?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment