Saturday, October 21, 2017

Woods Of Ypres - Suicide Cargoload (Drag That Weight)


Band:  Woods Of Ypres
Song:  Suicide Cargoload (Drag That Weight)
Album:  Woods 4: The Green Album (2009)
Genre:  Doom Metal
Language:  Strong

Woods Of Ypres are a band I really need to take the time to listen to more.  When I posted "Mount Pleasant Cemetery" a rather long while back I remember thinking that is was something I felt I really needed to look into later, but I can't say I did.  Then I was listening to some songs in Spotify's suggested section on my Metal playlist and they surfaced again for me with this song.  My goodness, it's an amazing song.

And the best part is that you get this fun questionable title in the leadup week, so that's a blast.

But for real, these guys are gonna become one of my favorite bands if I'm not careful, so score there.  Take a listen, you might like them too.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment