Saturday, October 7, 2017

Hillsong Worship - Look To The Son


Band:  Hillsong Worship
Song:  Look To The Sun
Album:  Let There Be Light (2016)
Genre:  Praise and Worship

The second of three Hillsong acts I'm gonna highlight this week, their specific worship band.

This is actually the first time I've seen them before, and this Weird Al looking dude is actually throwing me for quite a loop, I'm not sure how to feel about it.

Still though, this song is mad catchy and a blast to play.  It's only 3 chords repeated basically forever, so I get to try and play around a little on bass in ways I don't usually feel comfortable with since I'm not usually practiced up enough.  High energy songs are always the best anyway, so that's why this song has a special place in my heart.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment