Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Slipknot - Wait And Bleed


Band:  Slipknot
Song:  Wait and Bleed
Album:  Slipknot (1999)
Genre:  Nu-Metal

One of my favorite times of the year for this blog is Halloween.  I hate Christmas music, and the aesthetic of fall and horror fits a lot better with my general style and music tastes.

But the thing I'm most excited about it though is that my personal favorite theme I run of the whole year is here.  The Week Of Evil.

The Week Of Evil is where I dredge up some of my favorite bands with nasty reputations or just bands I know of from how they're talked about.  I really enjoy searching through some Black Metal playlists to find stuff that's way off from what I'm familiar with to introduce you to them.

I mean, I know you won't like them, but I like the process, so like, appreciate that and the fun I have.

So yeah, let's ramp up the energy and darkness for the rest of the month, it's gonna be a great time.  Here's Slipknot.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment