Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Lauren Daigle - Come Alive (Dry Bones)


Artist:  Lauren Daigle
Song:  Come Alive (Dry Bones)
Album:  How Can It Be (2015)
Genre:  Christian, Praise and Worship

I would be remiss to talk about female vocalists and not touch on anybody from the Christian community.  Whether you like the message or not you really can't deny that there are some rather fantastic musicians in that genre.

Since singing is the only thing that average church goer care about though a lot of the time only the vocalist are highlighted.  Other people may point out instrumental things, but for the most part that's reserved for the people that play the music.

The only thing that bums me out about Lauren Daigle is just how good she is.  It's hard to find somebody that can do her songs justice honestly because she has incredible control and range on her voice.  Like, what's going on in this song is nothing for her, this is basic work for her.  She can hold it up live just as well as studio.  You might remember her from doing the Christmas song I posted I think last December?  It's too late to actually fact check now, and I don't remember the name of the song to tell you to look, but trust me, it's good.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment