Thursday, October 5, 2017

Unspoken - Start A Fire


Band:  Unspoken
Song:  Start A Fire
Album:  Unspoken (2014)
Genre:  CCM

So I've honestly had an awful week so far.  I'm only 3 days into it as of now, but I actually haven't had too much go my way and I'm not a fan of that.  I don't have much control over what I can change on that either, so I'm gonna change the music I listen to for a week.

My music doesn't put me in a bad mood, but it as a rule doesn't improve it either.  And sometimes I need to chill a little rather than keep up the full bore rush that songs like this push me toward, yeah?

So yeah, these next 7 days will all by church tunes of some sort since, as a rule, they put me in a better mood.  I'm not gonna pick trash ones though, I'm gonna do what I can to pick ones that I think are actually not terrible.

In the spirit of not terrible, have a song from Unspoken.  I have actually found I don't like a lot of their songs outside of this one and a couple others, but I suppose that's what happens when I stray into a genre of music that I generally hold distaste toward, yeah?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


2 comments:

  1. You know I love this one. Wish there had been more than two occasions to use it.

    ReplyDelete