Sunday, October 1, 2017

Lady Gaga - Poker Face


Artist:  Lady Gaga
Song:  Poker Face
Album:  The Fame (2008)
Genre:  Pop

Yesterday was my cousin's wedding and I've gotta say, it was an amazing wedding.  Super chill, good food, tasteful decorations, and they brewed their own beer for it and designed a label to go with.

As I tend to though, I'm going to list several of my favored songs by the 3 or 4 female pop vocalists.  I only have a couple that I actually follow so it's generally gonna be the same cycle for a bit, yeah?

Gotta love Lady Gaga though, she's a fantastic vocalist and a great performer.  If you didn't catch her halftime show take the time to check it out.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment