Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Week Of Evil Day 7: Nekromantix - Trick or Treat


Band:  Nekromantix
Song:  Trick or Treat
Album:  Return Of The Loving Dead (2002)
Genre:  Psychobilly

As has become tradition, I like to resolve on Halloween itself with a little more light hearted music.  Maybe next time I should start the week 1 day earlier so I can still get 7 bands in.  On the other hand, unless I step my game up from the beginning of this year I dunno, haha

But come on now, these guys are hands down the best thing for Halloween I think I could have found.  Rockabilly is generally a good time, and I feel like this nifty death themed band is just the best.  I checked out some songs from across their discography and I haven't found much of a complaint yet honestly, it's a good time.

Happy Halloween all, have a safe day.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment