Thursday, October 26, 2017

Week Of Evil Day 2: Carpathian Forest - Submit To Satan!!!


Band:  Carpathian Forest
Song:  Submit To Satan!!!
Album:  F*ck You All (2006)
Genre:  Black Metal
Language:  Strong
Bandcamp:  carpathianforest.bandcamp.com

So I mean, I only heard about these guys last year while I was doing that week, but that's totally ok, cause even though I don't really know about them, they still have a really...  Interesting reputation.

Most of what I know about them is that they're really freaking angry.  I mean, look at the album title here, that gives you a lot of what you need to know about them.

Lyrically they come across much like a really edgy angry teenager.  The only real reason they rank on the Week is because they have some heavy Satan aesthetic going on.  It's actually like, all they know how to sing about.

I've gotta apologize, this post got a little away from me and now I'm out of time to write more.  Tomorrow will be a cool history lesson in Black Metal though, so that'll totally make up for it.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment