Monday, October 16, 2017

Fractionally Human - Oh, The Places You'll Die


Band:  Fractionally Human
Song:  Oh, The Places You'll Die
Album:  Oh, The Places You'll Die (single, 2017)
Genre:  Grind
Bandcamp:  Fractionally Human

So I really don't like going too deep on this blog, so I figured I'd swing it way back around and post a very special band that I love a lot.


My band.


Fractionally Human is a project of myself and my brother that is intentionally sloppy dumb fun Grind music.  Some tracks are more "grindy" than others and others touch in the Deathcore field, but all in all it's a theme we try to stick with.  I'm vocalist, bassist, and drum programer, and Jeff plays all the guitars and sometimes bass as well, in addition to the higher vocals.

Now while I talked yesterday about paying attention to lyrics in case it's somebody trying to reach out for help, I assure you there is absolutely zero substance to the lyrics of Fractionally Human.  In fact, we intentionally make everything as gibberish as possible.  Example, right now we're working on a couple songs about a walrus with a god complex.

This song though is all from Dr Seuss.  I don't remember what we were going to do initially, but over the course of an afternoon we knocked out this song with only very minor changes to the original text.

For real, I love this noise so much.  It's all fun to make, it burns out in less than 2 minutes on the average, and in my mind even if you hate a style of music that's short enough to listen a little, right?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment