Monday, October 9, 2017

Venomous Concept - Drop Dead


Band:  Venomous Concept
Song:  Drop Dead
Album:  Poisoned Apple (2008)
Genre:  Grindcore
Language:  Strong

Aight, screw this positive week.  It's literally miserable for me right now, so we're gonna return to music that just makes me happy, Grindcore.

I think it's the harsh honesty of the music that draws me to it.  The speed of it makes the music just a little sloppy, while also being aggressively simple.  Lyrics are simple, repetitive, and generally make me laugh at least a little.  I love how everything about Grind music and shows is so over the top it's just all pure gold.

So hey, maybe you can count this as an extension of "positive music" since it just makes me really happy, right?  If you're interested in checking out more Grindcore please feel free to check out my playlist I have.  It's not exactly pure Grindcore for any genre purists out there, but it's all the same feeling music.  I like it, it's a lot of solid pump up music.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment