Thursday, October 19, 2017

Job For A Cowboy - Sun Of Nihility


Band:  Job For A Cowboy
Song:  Sun Of Nihility
Album:  Sun Eater (2014)
Genre:  Death Metal

Hey hey, let's have some fun with this fall down toward the Week of Evil, yeah?  Some good old Job For A Cowboy.

I'll be honest, a lot of what picked this song for me was the title, because nihilism and October and stuff.  But these guys are really nailed the Tech Death aspect of their sound, so it's not like they don't deserve attention.  Even though they were formative of the early Deathcore movement, they've hit their stride with this new era of their music.

Even if you don't like Metal you'll probably enjoy the intro of this song up till about the 1 minute mark, it's all light and clean.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment