Friday, October 6, 2017

Hillsong United - Not Today


Band:  Hillsong United
Song:  Not Today
Album:  Wonder (2017)
Genre:  Praise and Worship

Ayy, flunked out on my test I needed to do well on.  62% is not a score I was hoping to get on my final, but I'm hoping I did well enough on my other assignments to cover.  On the other hand, I've been sleepign better for no real reason, so that's good, right?

So here's day 2 of the positive music week where I'm gonna be a little annoyed at Hillsong.  See, Hillsong is a church in Australia and they have 3 different bands.  I never really had too much contact with them in my music circle so when I would hear songs from them I wasn't always sure which group they came from.  I also didn't really like their music for a while, so that didn't help either.

But hey, they've been putting some solid tunes out over the last couple years, so enjoy it.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment