Tuesday, May 15, 2018

"Weird Al" Yankovic - UHF


Artis:  "Weird Al" Yankovic
Song:  UHF
Album:  UHF:  "Weird Al" Yankovic
Genre:  Parody, Rock

I don't know if you've ever watched UHF, but if you haven't you really should.  The movie is absolutely amazing, and I really think it was a huge factor on some of my younger humor .

See, in my house we sang parody songs all the time.  That was a lot of joke songs flying around the house, and when I realized Weird Al existed it was a pretty amazing moment.  My brother and I used to have "Weird Al Parties" where we'd just sit in our room and mouth singing along with his stuff.  Sometimes we'd play Star Fox Assault's vs mode and try to make the actions of the game match up to the song.  Somehow at least, no clue why we tried to swing that.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. I don't think we got UHF in the UK, but the name "Weird Al" Yankovic is familiar as is his image. Don't remember seeing this video ever, but it's packed with cultural icon parodies that I enjoyed spotting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, it's rather worth tracking down. It's like Napoleon Dynamite, but much funnier.

      Delete