Saturday, May 19, 2018

Rich The Kid - Plug Walk


Artist:  Rich The Kid
Song:  Plug Walk
Album:  The World Is Yours (2018)
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop

A friend of mine streams on Twitch pretty regularly.  The other day when he was on a guy started quoting this song.  The guy said it was a super dumb song, but that it was kinda catchy.

Well having listened to it I would have to agree that it's kinda dumb, haha

Catchy beat, decent background music, but the video is dumb.  If it weren't for the Breaking Bad theme I feel like it'd be a total wash.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment