Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Daughtry - What I Want


Band:  Daughtry feat. Slash
Song:  What I Want
Album:  Daughtry (2006)
Genre:  Rock

Now before I heard I was supposed to hate Daughtry in the same way that people hate on Nickelback, I heard this song.  My friend Matt gave me this album and, since I was kinda familiar with Slash, I was attracted to this song.

The song is super catchy, and I'm willing to credit that to Clash.  Daughtry has a great voice for Rock, but the music he does just isn't always like that.  If all their music was just like this I feel like they'd do better in the public realm.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment