Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Breaking Benjamin - Dance With The Devil


Band:  Breaking Benjamin
Song:  Dance With The Devil
Album:  Phobia  (2006)
Genre: Alternative Rock

I feel like everybody has that band that they listened to when they thought they were miserable and nobody understood them.  The band that helped them feel edgy and whatever, ya know?  It kinda makes me wonder what it was like before there were bands to make people feel one way or another...  Maybe that's why there were so many more small time gangs back in the day.

Anywho, this is a fun little ditty that just screams edgy, so of course 16 year old me loved it to death.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed they are. I'm going to see them in August, so we'll see how the show is

      Delete