Saturday, May 5, 2018

Blue Öyster Cult - Harvester Of Eyes


Band:  Blue Öyster Cult
Song:  Harvester Of Eyes
Album:  Secret Treaties (2974)
Genre:  Classic Rock

Yesterday I had a job interview, and the dude was listening to 70s and 80s rock the whole time.  Styx, Bon Jovi, Boston, all that kind of stuff.  Because of this, the style is stuck in my head and I need to share it with y'all.

However, my general dislike of that era of music (because of it's stereotypical fanbase) still stands, I'm gonna go with another older Blue Öyster Cult tune.  I don't listen to these guys much anymore, but I used to love this album.  Speaking of, the next theme I run is going to be nostalgia driven.  During the weekdays I'm gonna post nostalgia stuff, and on the weekends I'm gonna post some newer stuff.  It's lit my dudes.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Classic Rock is my era and Blue Oyster Cult was a must-listen back then. I won't mind if you play more from that period - even I try not to be stereotypical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you might like the first few posts of my new mini theme I'm running then, I started out on a lot of Classic Rock!

      Delete