Sunday, May 13, 2018

Gideon - Champions


Band:  Gideon
Song:  Champions
Album:  Cold (2017)
Genre:  Hardcore

I first heard about these guys early 2017 area, and I kinda fell in love with the sound.  There's not many bands that still rock that old Hardcore sound in this decade, and I was pretty excited to find them for that reason.  I was never the biggest fan of the genre, but I can still be excited, haha

Now I for sure think that Pulling Teeth is their best song.  The bass riff in that one just get's me every time, so freaking good.  The album that song was on had finally been released though, so here's a song off of that one.

I'm pretty happy with it honestly.  I don't know if the album really holds up to the expectations I had from Pulling Teeth, but it's a freaking solid album nonetheless.  I recommend it to anybody who wants to check out a modern hit on the Hardcore genre.  Gideon and Poured Out, both of them doing great things to the genre.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment