Friday, May 11, 2018

The Clash - Lost In The Supermarket


Band:  The Clash
Song:  Lost In The Supermarket
Album:  London Calling (1979)
Genre:  Punk Rock

Now I really wanted to share the song Police On My Back with y'all today, but I had already shared that one a while ago, so it's just far to late to do that.  And since I'm working on not double posting, we'll go with this one instead!

Lost In The Supermarket was one of the songs by The Clash that really stood out to me back in the day.  My dad had a copy of The Essential Clash, so my full experience with these guys was a 40 song greatest hits album basically.  That's a lot of songs that I, in my impatient state, had to listen to on a music player with no screen.  That didn't exactly work out all the time, I'll be honest.  I had no patience for long songs, or songs that I wasn't super pulled in by immediately.  White Riot, Police On My Back, London Calling, I Fought The Law, and a couple others were always my go to songs because of that.  It's all good though, I give these guys a much better listen than I used to, and that's what counts.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment