Monday, May 28, 2018

MyChildren MyBride - Headshot!


Band:  MyChildren MyBride
Song:  Headshot!
Album:  Unbreakable (2008)
Genre:  Metalcore

As I'm sure some of you have noticed, I've been a little late with my posts.  Not really past like, 9am, but still later than I hope for since I try to go live at midnight.  Well there's a great reason for that, and that's because I graduated from Toni&Guy this week.  I still need to get my state papers in order, but ya bot is no longer a student!  I'm pretty pumped about this if we're being honest.

In the realm of throwback though I'm really feeling some more nostalgia than normal, cause this brings back not only memories of my old music selection, but also of playing way too much Halo 2.

I was amazed there was actually music about Halo when I heard this song, mostly because I was a wee lad of about 15 or 16 that had no clue how the world worked.  I now know there's loads of video game based music, but this is one of the more obvious ones I've come across in my time at least.  Fun song though, and some fun breakdowns in it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Noah on the new status in our evolving world. (Never played Halo or appreciated these guys - but why go the same boring freeway.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much! I look forward to seeing where hair can take me

      Delete