Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Bride - Psychedelic Super Jesus


Band:  Bride
Song:  Psychedelic Super Jesus
Album:  Snakes In The Playground
Genre:  Metal

Now I already shared my original favorite Bride song, "Hell, No", so I've gotta pull one that I found myself at a later date.

Most of the music I'm sharing here is likely to be a Christian act, and Bride is no example.  While I only learned this recently, this song is about how in the town Bride comes from everybody seems to think of Jesus as some 60s hippie guru.  That's not really his though though, so Bride made a song about it.  Kinda cool knowing the back story I suppose.

I just know these guys helped get me into Hair Metal, and basically are the reason I started listening really heavily to Iron Maiden for a few years.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Interesting backstory, Noah - and interesting route to Iron Maiden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh most certainly. Thanks to these guys I bought almost all of Iron Maiden's discography, haha

      Delete