Thursday, May 24, 2018

Staple - Dictatorship Vs Democracy


Band:  Staple
Song:  Dictatorship vs. Democracy
Album:  Staple (2005)
Genre:  Post Hardcore

Staple is a band I don't really have a lot of info on.  Like many bands I got from Matt, they are a Christian hardcore act.  Unlike a lot of stuff he gave me though, I don't think I ever got much into their music.  Ironically though, these guys are what prompted the heavy throwback theme we have going on here.

See, I somehow rediscovered these guys, and from there decided to build a theme up.  So yeah, this band I hardly remember is the reason for this, you're welcome.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment