Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Nickelback - Rockstar


Band:  Nickelback
Song:  Rockstar
Album:  All The Right Reasons (2005)
Genre:  Rock

It's a bit of a shame that hating Nickelback became such a big thing, cause the band isn't nearly as bad as people pretend they are.  They've got a lot of fun songs in their discography, and Rockstar is one of them.

If we're being honest, I enjoy some of their other songs that I found for myself a lot more than this one.  This song sits squarely in the range of music that I'm just not that into anymore, but since it rings true to the era I'm posting about right now I feel like it's a good song to post.  It was honestly my first Nickelback song too, so I suppose it makes sense to post it.

I enjoy their generic Rock sound too.  Their music kinda sits in a happy rut for me, and their Rockier tunes are things that just work for me.  Burn It To The Ground is probably the best example of the work of their I like the most.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Gone through phases of listening to Nickleback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were my mom's favorite band for a few years, so I heard my fair share of their music at one point or another

    ReplyDelete