Sunday, May 29, 2016

Disturbed - The Curse


Band:  Disturbed
Genre:  Metal

Speaking of Disturbed you want to hear a catchy little song?

I really loved this album when disturbed put it out.  In fact, I loved it enough to include it in last years A to Z Challenge.  It was one of my earlier Metal albums that I picked up after a dude game me about 200 random Metal songs to check out.  Maybe one of these days I'll do a theme week about all the stuff he gave me, we'll have to see about that.

Whether I end up doing that or not though you can still enjoy just a little bit of this song, yeah?  There's a reason that a lot of people have Disturbed on their workout playlists and such.  I personally have them on my "crappy work day" playlist when I need to inject a bit of energy into the day, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment