Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Kendrick Lamar - i


Artist:  Kendrick Lamar
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

The first time I had heard this song I thought I had accidentally shuffled to a live song and I was kinda ticked.  Nothing against live performances at all, but I'm not a fan of live Rap stuff unless I'm actually there to enjoy it, ya know?

Luckily though this wasn't a live thing, it was a recorded thing meant to sound live.  Yo, this song is really freaking catchy basically right from the get go.  The chorus just goes and you can't help but just kinda groove along.

I swear, sometimes I feel like all I do is throw different people's singles at you talking about how catchy they are.  I promise that I hear more than just how catchy things are.  Maybe I'll post some sort of intricate piece that is musically complicated and just pretentious in how technical it is.

Till I find that song, please enjoy the load of fun that this song is and the freestyle at the end of it.  Also if you don't like political stuff skip the end of the song, it's kinda about stuff like that, ya know?  No.  You don't know, you haven't heard it yet.  Or you have, not my job to judge.

Enjoy a fantastic rapper.

EDIT:  Crap, this video would be a different version then the album version.  Here's the song I was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment