Monday, May 30, 2016

Big Data - Dangerous


Artist:  Big Data feat. Joywave
Genre:  Indie Rock
Content:  Graphic Imagery

I'm really not too sure what's going on in this video.  I was hanging out with friends on Saturday and while we were playing cards we tossed together a quick playlist of stuff we all wanted to listen to.  Chelle suggested this song and I thought it was really catchy.  That bass thing?  Kinda cool.

Then I saw the video.  I'm really really not sure what's going on, but I do know it's weird.  I could probably figure it out if I wanted to, but I got home at 2:30 am Sunday and only slept for a couple hours so I'm gonna be sleeping as soon as this is done.

For context, my friends live in Cleveland and Erie is about 2 hours from there.  I had to play in church so sleeping in wasn't an option.  No matter though, it's been a great day so far and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment