Friday, May 20, 2016

Ben Folds - Bitches Ain't Sh*t


Artist:  Ben Folds
Genre:  Pop
Language:  Ah...  Duh.

Cover songs can be wonderful things, but they can also be terrible things.  Luckily for all of us this is a wonderful cover or one of those Gangster Rap songs.

Who could say no to a total genre swap?  I mean seriously, this went from a hardcore Rap song to a fun little piano Pop ditty.  I'm glad songs like this exist, because otherwise I might not have found out about guys like Ben Folds.  His style of music isn't really something that I'd usually come across myself but when he crosses onto the stuff I'm familiar with it makes it a lot easier to find.

Because of finding him with songs like this I've started listening to his own stuff and am kinda stuck on it right now.  Good piano work is really hard to come by in the circles I travel in and lo and behold if I didn't manage to find some here.


No comments:

Post a Comment